greycellcatalyst

Thursday, November 24, 2005

About Me

Lay the Seed of future in the present soil rich with manure from the past.
a difference in this world? Was it a good one?
If yes, it was , Bravo! No if it wasn't, well then compliments to you, atleast you had the intention to make it! Well that says a lot about my future."Difference" is the key. Its such an amazing word that has kept me going that extra mile.People born different make a difference to their difference to stay normal though they are different. They strive against the differences shown by almighty to them.God was indifferent to me. He never made me different. He just made me normal. There wasnt an ounce of reason for me to be motivated. I took sometime and gave it a thought. The moment i started thinking on this, i became different. I knew the answer , I had all the energy to make the difference in this world, I was born normal so that I had to make the difference.That shot up the wave of responsibility in me, towards this world. Atleast I have the intent now.I now plan to have a small chronology attached to me. I thought to be different in the past, I have decided to make the difference in the present. The future stays strongly held with my present intent.
You can read more about my technical teachings which I want to post on the following blog..
http://www.greycellcatalyst-teaches.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home